Hello there! Happy Friday, hope you all have some wonderful plans to look forward to this weekend! I’ve decided to share with you my everyday makeup look, it’s nothing too glam and it’s typically what I wear to work everyday. So let’s stop chit-chatting and jump right in!
- I start my tying back my hair from my face and priming my skin with e.l.f.’s Hydrating Face Primer
2. Next, I apply my No.7 Stay Perfect foundation, it lasts all day long and works great with my dry skin
3. After that I conceal under my eyes and on any blemishes with my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
4. After setting my face with NYX’s Photo Finish Setting Powder I contour with e.l.f.’s Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
5. Then, I use Tarte’s blush in the shade Glisten on my cheeks
6. For highlight I stick with my trusty Sephora highlighter in the shade Light Beam
7. After that, I fill in my brows and use Maybelline’s Pumped Up Colossal Volume mascara
8. I finish off the look with MAC’s Amplified Lipstick in the color Fast Play
And there you have my finished makeup look! I switch up the lip color depending on what I’m feeling on that particular day, but most times I stick to mauve-y or wine colors like Fast Play!
Let me know what you think! Any feedback is always appreciated!