Hello all you gorgeous people! I’ve been so excited to go back to school that I’m already planning out my makeup, my outfits, and making lunch plans for the first day of school even though it’s nearly 20 days away…
Anyways, here’s the makeup look I plan on doing for my first day back to classes, a simple yet very cute look that is super easy to recreate!
1. I begin by tying my hair out of my face and then priming my skin with e.l.f.’s Hydrating Face Primer. (Headband is from Forever21)
2. Next I apply my foundation, today I am using MAC’s Studi Waterweight Foundation
3. I conceal with Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Concealer and set it with NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
4. I contour with e.l.f.’s Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder and for blush I’m using my favorite Tarte Amazonian Clay in Glisten
5. I use NYX’s Felt Tip Liner to make some (very uneven) winged eyeliner
6. I use TooFaced’s Better Than Sex mascara on my eyelashes to make them look incredible
7. To finish this look off I use UrbanDecay’s Vice Lipstick in the color ‘Sheer Liar’
And that is my finished look! I realize now that I totally skipped out on doing my brows… oopsies! But all together, I really love this look and it will probably be my go to with some adjustments here and there. I’m sure some days I’ll trade eyeliner for eyeshadow or go a day without lipstick depending on my mood. So, there you go! I hope this gives you at least a little bit of inspiration for a makeup look you can wear to school!
Don’t forget to check out my new FaceBook page! I’d really appreciate a like!