Hello beauties! I know I have been gone for SO long but school has been extra crazy this semester 😦 But I have a little break right now so I plan on getting back into the swing of things!
So, here is a subtly purple wintery look for you all! Missed you all so much!
1. I start out by priming my face with my e.l.f. Hydrating Face Primer
2. Then I use my No.7 Foundation, this is my favorite foundation! I love the natural finish it gives me while making my skin look flawless!
3. After that, I set my foundation with NYX’s HD Studio Photogenic Powder.
4. Next, I conceal under my eyes with Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Concealer and set it with the same NYX Powder
5. Now, I use my e.l.f. Contour and Blush Duo to shape my face and give it some color
6. Onto the eyes, I use my custom Buxom eye shadow palette and start with the matte brown (Star Treatment) and put that all over my lids as a transition shade. Then I take the iridescent purple color (La-La-Lavish) and put that on top for a little shimmer.
7. Lastly, I put on my Better Than Sex mascara and my NARS lipgloss in the shade Gold Digger!
And that’s the look! Sorry for the weird lighting, but just think of it as a cozy filter! Let me know what you think as well as any good liquid eyeliners you like… I’m on the hunt for a good one that lasts all day without smudging.
Don’t forget to check out my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages!